Healthy SMART – Screening, Management, Accreditation, Resilience, and Technology Sub-Topics:
1.New Knowledge of Clinical Medicine.
2.Operation and Management of Health Check
3.The Promotion and Sustainable Development of Health Industry.
4.Introduction of Enterprises New Products.
5.Other Related Issues of New Future in the Health Check Industry.
Submission acceptance: 31 December 2021
Extended Deadline for abstract submission: 31 October 2022
- The format of abstracts should be in PDF.
- The first author should submit your abstract through the submission system. The non-first author please send the abstract and Abstract Submission Form to email@example.com
- The abstract body should be clear, concise, and written in English with correct spelling and good sentence structure.
- Excluding the reference, the length of the abstract should be no more than one-page.
- Please name the submitted abstract file as following: ○○○○○○ (submission paper name) – ○○○ (name).
- An oral presentation is up to 15 minutes per session, including 10 minutes of pre-recording and 5 minutes of discussion. (the time might amend according to total submission)
- All abstracts submitted online will be reviewed by the Committee and notification of acceptance will be sent by email.
- Submitted abstract cannot be corrected. If you need to submit again, please ask the secretariat to delete the wrong submission. Please log-in with the username and password that you received when you initially created an account.
- Presenting author of the abstracts, accepted for either Oral or Poster presentation, must be registered as the conference participant. Failure to do so may result in exclusion from the final conference programme and the abstract will be withdrawn from the conference programme book.
＊Abstracts should be carefully compiled and thoroughly checked, in particular with regard to the list of authors, before submission in order to avoid last-minute changes.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission Template for Submission
＊Please made payment before abstract submission＊
For abstract enquiries, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org